Thursday 2 June 2016

Sample Thank You Note – Email

email: abc@xyz.com
Dear Mr./Ms. (Last Name of the addressee),
Thank you so much for taking the time and for the privilege of having an interview with you yesterday, (date), during your visit to ABC College. The opportunity to work with your team members and staff would provide many incredible experiences for someone with my career interests and goals.
As mentioned during the interview, I will be graduating in the month of July with a degree in xxx program. I believe that my education, coursework and experience have provided me with the proficiency and understanding of various aspects of xxx as well as in dealing with clients. I am looking forward to spend time in the field and applying all that I have learned in the past few years. I also intend to bring a willingness to learn every aspect of what it takes to be a part of your esteemed organization.
Once again, I truly appreciate your taking the time to speak to me about this internship/job. Kindly let me know if you need any additional information. I would welcome the prospect to work with you and all the brilliant members at the KLM Company.
Thanking you for considering me for this opportunity,
Sincerely,
Name

No comments:

Post a Comment