Thursday 2 June 2016

Reference Letter for a Friend

Your Name & Address
Date
Name of Addressee , Company Name ,Address
Dear (Name/last name of addressee),
I am writing to you regarding xyz, whom I have known personally for several years. In fact, our friendship is nearly 10 years old. Over this period, I have found her to be a highly organized, responsible, personable and an easy going individual. I believe that her skills as well as experience make her an excellent candidate for xxx in your company.
I first met xyz in ABC elementary School. She was known to make friends quickly and was an excellent student with a flawless student record. Xyz also tutored and coached younger kids in many subjects and was known as a dependable and responsible teenager to the neighborhood families. Later, in college, she held an administrative position where she looked after the accounts, answered phones and made appointments. Her employers were highly impressed with her ability to work independently and in a neat and organized manner.
All throughout my association with her, xyz has been an active member of the community. She has volunteered for several organizations, and always been an energetic and active participant in local charity drives. If you have any further questions regarding xyz, please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Regards,
Name

No comments:

Post a Comment