Thursday 2 June 2016

Sample Phone Interview Thank You Letter

Recipients’ full name
Address
Date
Subject: Phone interview follow-up/ Thank You for the Phone interview
Dear Ms. / Mr. /Dr. Smith,
I am writing this note to thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your organizations’  innovative internship program. I also would like to take this chance to thank you for taking the time to discuss how my qualifications fit in with the opportunities at your organization. If given the chance to be a part of the said internship program, I am sure I can contribute towards the organization’s goals and set my career path in the right direction.
I would also like to reiterate and emphasize my interest in the position. As discussed during our telephonic conversation, I have recently completed my Bachelor’s degree program and also completed a summer job in the field related to this internship position. Apart from my educational qualifications, I also proffer my communication skills and ability to work well within a team. Additionally, I hope to bring flexibility and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively towards common goals in the department.
Once again, I truly appreciate that you took the time to interview me over the phone. I also hope to meet you in person and to hear from you soon. I am including my full contact information below.
Again, thank you for your time and consideration,
Yours Sincerely,
Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment