Thursday 2 June 2016

Sample Cover Letter with Salary Requirements

Date:
Name and Address: of the Applicant
Name and Address: of the Company
Job Title
Dear Mr.XYZ,
I am applying to the position of XYZ in your organization/career center as I sincerely believe that my training experience along with my educational qualifications make me an ideal candidate for this position. I would greatly love the opportunity of working as a XYZ in your reputed firm
I have worked extensively with customers and have been a XYZ (your previous job title) for more than three years. Due to this experience, I believe I have the skills that are required for the job you have posted. The expertise you seek for your employees must ideally involve: managerial skills, effective communication skills, facilitating group discussions, problem solving skills, organizational skills and meeting goals etc. My experience with real customers has skilled me how to build relationships with all individuals and departments. I hope that this clearly illustrates that I am qualified for this position.
I also have an educational background in marketing and a Bachelor’s degree in the same area. My minor was Human resources and communications and these qualifications apart, I also have a post graduate degree in teaching and counseling.  I have also attached my resume with this letter, and I hope that it clearly illustrates that I can add new perspectives and ideas to your organization.
As per your request I am also providing my salary requirements. Based on the job description, my qualifications and research, I believe that the salary range is between $xxxxx to $xxxxx. Though, it would hinge on the overall compensation package, I would get, including the benefits or incentives on performance.  I am sure we can discuss it at the interview, and can arrive at a mutually beneficial agreement.
I would appreciate your taking the time to meet with me to further discuss my qualifications and see how they can fit with your requirements for the job of a XYZ.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Name of the Applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment