Thursday 2 June 2016

Sample Cover Letter for a Receptionist

From : Applicant Address
To:Address of the company, firm, organization.
Dated:
Subject: Application for the vacant post of Receptionist.
Sir/Madam,
I am very happy to send my CV as a candidature for the place of the Receptionist at <Company Name>. With my extensive practical knowledge in customer support and demonstrated expertise in carrying out clerical job successfully, I have the capacity to go beyond the targets and become a key person in your company. I have more than 2 years of experience working as a receptionist at my present company <Company Name>. In this company, my main responsibilities include- greeting guests in a courteous and helpful manner, working with their problems and also giving information regarding the organization & its products. I believe that my USP is  good organization, provide paperwork assistance to fellow workers and speak well with folks from all levels of the organization.
I meet all the all the requirements mentioned in your job description. I am highly experienced in carrying out all duties based on your job description. For example: greeting guests on the front desk, resolving and relaying regular telephone and walk-up questions, working on data entry, arranging appointments and group meetings, making trip plans for VIP’s, working out forms etc. Apart,I am capable to carry out common housekeeping tasks. My enclosed CV provides complete information about my skills and qualification fit to this post.
I am looking forward to putting my abilities to work for <Company Name> and would like to meet you personally to talk about how my practical knowledge and skills would be good for your service. I will call your workplace by next week to inquire if  you need more information concerning my experience. Thank you for your consideration and time.
Your sincerely,
Name of the applicant

No comments:

Post a Comment